Matheus Nunes

I don't get the hate for him on here? A decent squad player, no squad is going to have GOAT and GOAT - 1 in every position.
Spoilt mate, my viewis, he gives his best if he isn't good enough blame the people who scouted and signed him not him.

Why would we?
Fans wanted a player to take the strain from Rodri. Maybe the club doesn’t. 3 at the back plus 2DM’s 4 attackers with Haaland up front.

Kovacic/Rodri/Tonali 2 from 3 for DM

No real cost to us as similar values cost each club.

Less smoking mushrooms and quoting garbage on social media made for clicks..

Facts: a DM can never be a replacement for an attacking winger.. not even in Pep's versatile system. Nunes was our desperate move to try and cover for the loss of Gundogan.

BTW I think in a strange way Gundogan coming back is actually good for Nunes (despite all the media/ twitter bs). He doesn't have the pressure to be a Gundogan anymore and can just give us another dimension by possibly being himself. From all past performances, he can actually do pretty good as a double pivot.

Single DM as good as Rodri he's not but who the heck is?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.