Matthijs de Ligt

Anyone point me to the De ligt thread please
Nothing decisive done apparently. Raiola flirting with everyone, player not giving any hints.

Safest bet is just to wait for the player to announce his destination himself, haha.

Thank you.
I think this whole talk of money or "legacy" is bollocks as the biggest clubs in the world do spend the biggest wages.
Football players are professionals and they want the money they think they are worth.

PSG spending a lot in wages is not something to applaud, but it is not something to be ashamed off either imo. It is a risk. If the player delivers, everyone is happy. If the player fails, you have yourself a new Sanchez case.
And PSG is suffering from that when they try to offload Jesé, Kurzawa, Draxler and others.
I could not agree with you more. I love City, but its not a partisan utd or Liverpool poem writing love for City. Once City get into the pattern of looking down your nose at others because they have money to spend, or pontficating about how are players play for the shirt, we might as well pull on that red shirt and start singing how Pep will never walk alone.
It breaks my heart when I hear some of are fans talk about City's spending plan and how we are well run club. We sound like bloody arsenal who have won the net spend trophy for the 15th year running.

Anyway it appears that we may agree on at least one thing.

Tell u that what if you can arrange for Psg to give us this player on a free, I will declare that Mbappe is currently the best player in the world.

https://www.google.com/search?q=psg...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=_RcABiiVRrWSMM:

I could not agree with you more. I love City, but its not a partisan utd or Liverpool poem writing love for City. Once City get into the pattern of looking down your nose at others because they have money to spend, or pontficating about how are players play for the shirt, we might as well pull on that red shirt and start singing how Pep will never walk alone.
It breaks my heart when I hear some of are fans talk about City's spending plan and how we are well run club. We sound like bloody arsenal who have won the net spend trophy for the 15th year running.

Tell u that what if you can arrange for Psg to give us this player on a free, I will declare that Mbappe is currently the best player in the world.

https://www.google.com/search?q=psg...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=_RcABiiVRrWSMM:
I wouldn't want you to do that. Mbappé is definitely not the best player in the world. Messi is by a margin.
Think we can arrange to give you Choupo-Moting on a free. He had some nice defending skills last season.

What team does 'psg Centre back' play for? PSG I presume?
Yeh. Psg. I've watched for a while and was never sure. Not sure what Parisian thinks of him.
However, for me I think he's one of the best centre half's in Europe that gets little or no praise.

The most cringe worthy one is when fans say only

"a player without ambition and looking for money will chose X over City."

Rags ysed to say this all the time. Now I come across it more often on Bliemoon than on Big soccer. That's just sad :(

Th

As some people pointed out here, this thread is going exactly the same way the "dippers" are talking. Striking similarity !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.