Matthijs de Ligt

I would love to know what happens backdoor between Juventus and Raiola.There is something fishy I feel
Italy has a new tax for rich people coming from abroad. Will allow Juve to pay high wage. There is maybe a possibility to include a release clause in his contract, which is not possible in France. Juve is an ambitious club. He will get playing time in a club that is known for nurturing good defenders. Raiola can get huge fee as an agent and can try to get more with a Pogba to Juve transfer.

Nothing fishy, just business.

But i wouldn't rule out Barcelona yet. Their media announced the player will decide next tuesday, whcih means they have some information. Maybe Barcelona will do a de Jong 2.0 and make a last minute effort.

Reactions: cjn
Italy has a new tax for rich people coming from abroad. Will allow Juve to pay high wage. There is maybe a possibility to include a release clause in his contract, which is not possible in France. Juve is an ambitious club. He will get playing time in a club that is known for nurturing good defenders. Raiola can get huge fee as an agent and can try to get more with a Pogba to Juve transfer.

Good and sensible post. But watch this thread. As soon as De Ligt signs for another club than City the guy is rubbish. Already not worth 70-80 millions.
And yes, Raiola is not to be trusted and an arrogant tw#t. But I hear none of his players complain.

Another kid blinded by money,i hate seeing these youngsters going to a one team league

One team league. You are beginning to sound like an uneducated Manure fan

Your assertion that Juventus have no real opposition is risible.

In addition to Napoli, there are the several highly rated clubs like Milan, Lazio, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and even Atalanta.

It was Atalanta, a mid table side, the season before last, who humiliated Everton in the UEFA League. Everton took a thrashing over the two legs.

You have to remember that over the last 8 seasons, Juventus has been blessed not only with two top class managers in Conte and Allegri during this period but also a management structure that included some of the best backroom staff in world football.

Had you offered Ligue 1 as an example, your comment would have more traction. But still wrong.

One team league. You are beginning to sound like an uneducated Manure fan

Your assertion that Juventus have no real opposition is risible.

In addition to Napoli, there are the several highly rated clubs like Milan, Lazio, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and even Atalanta.

It was Atalanta, a mid table side, the season before last, who humiliated Everton in the UEFA League. Everton took a thrashing over the two legs.

You have to remember that over the last 8 seasons, Juventus has been blessed not only with two top class managers in Conte and Allegri during this period but also a management structure that included some of the best backroom staff in world football.

Had you offered Ligue 1 as an example, your comment would have more traction. But still wrong.
I don't agree with you,who wins the league in italy every year?

But i wouldn't rule out Barcelona yet. Their media announced the player will decide next tuesday, whcih means they have some information. Maybe Barcelona will do a de Jong 2.0 and make a last minute effort.

Point to note; the new Taxation allowances in Italy are for those who have previously payed Tax in Italy. It guarantees that people would only have to pay 30% maximum Tax if they return to work in Italy. This is one of the reasons why people (Juventus) thought they maybe able to convince Pep to join them.

If the lad has chosen Juve , good luck to him and his family and may he enjoy his time there and learn as much possible from Chealini (not sure of spelling ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.