Matthijs de Ligt

With the greatest of respect, Karen, you know nothing either.

De Ligt may well be calling the shots, and Mino is just doing his bidding, can you prove otherwise?

You are right, no can prove otherwise... however, there are two options 1) Mino is a greedy c*** who hawks his clients mercilessly and secures them top dollar as a consequence of lining his own pockets. Or 2) Mino attracts a certain class of player who ALL demand that he hawks them around mercilessly and gets them top dollar. Given the consistent way Mino represents his clients I'm more inclined to think this represents his modus operandi but who knows.... it could be the players.

From Fooballitalia.net

Juventus are trying to rush through the details for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt, with Pavel Nedved meeting agent Mino Raiola in France.

Multiple Italian and Dutch sources all now have the same version of events, that De Ligt is favouring Juve ahead of Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona.

Ajax are believed to want €70m and have given the player the option of choosing the club based on personal terms.

France Football published a photograph of Juve vice-president Nedved sitting down with agent Raiola in Monte Carlo this weekend, as the Bianconeri are eager to strike while the iron’s hot.

Barcelona have reportedly pulled out of the race due to the salary demands, whereas Juve are happy to pay €12m net per year plus bonuses.

The concern is that Paris Saint-Germain will relaunch with a new proposal, so Juventus are rushing to get the paperwork ready.

Raiola also represents Paul Pogba and the midfielder is eager to leave Manchester United, but if the Bianconeri are paying €70m for De Ligt, it’s unlikely they will also shell out an even higher sum for the Frenchman.

They have already resolved the midfield issues with two free agents, Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal and imminently Adrien Rabiot of PSG.

Wait, how much are you paying for McGuire? I haven't been following those rumours since my team isn't involved.
He looked like a decent defender at the World Cup.
Rumours about a possible de Ligt transfer to us have been there since Spring and even before then, but we all dismissed those as just being the usual "big player who's linked to every top club" kind.
I don't know. The media can not be trusted in regards to Manchester City news. If given the choice between de Ligt and Maguire, I would prefer Maguire because I know he can play in the Premier League but we do not know that about de Ligt.

I don't know. The media can not be trusted in regards to Manchester City news. If given the choice between de Ligt and Maguire, I would prefer Maguire because I know he can play in the Premier League but we do not know that about de Ligt.
That's really a weird assumption. So say we have the choice of signing Vardy or Mbappe, would you chose Vardy then since he is in the PL?

Yes,also ,maybe,he will shuttle his player towards the one that gives him the highest agents fee

Wide boy at best

I agree with Karen on this he will shuffle his pack to suit himself.
He will know how he can get all his players out to the clubs that pay the highest not always the best outcome for the player.

Would you think the same if they both shared the same agent? De Ligt seems to most a superior player, despite his youth. His choice of agent appears a huge problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.