Mattress time

Feed the Elk

Can anyone who has bought one of those mattresses in a box recommend theirs?

Preferably if you’ve had it a few years and it’s still decent.

The one I have now is slowly killing my back

Can anyone who has bought one of those mattresses in a box recommend theirs?

Preferably if you’ve had it a few years and it’s still decent.

The one I have now is slowly killing my back
Had mine for six months and is still good. Emma Premium. I found it a little hard at first so they supplied (free of charge) an additional layer which slips under the mattress cover. V comfortable. Don’t buy until they have one of their frequent sales though. You should get up to 55% off. They often have ‘bundles’ which include pillows which are also worth looking at. Customer service/delivery is as good as it gets.

Brook and Wilde if you want a proper mattress but they are not cheap. We got the Elite which is now over £1000 but worth it in my opinion. They sell one for £3600 !

I can’t remember if it came rolled up in a box though, think it did but not 100%.

Last edited:
Brook and Wilde if you want a proper mattress but they are not cheap. We got the Elite which is now over £1000 but worth it in my opinion. They sell one for £3600 !

I can’t remember if it came rolled up in a box though, think it did but not 100%.
I did see those as part of my search.

They’ve a deal on (haven’t they all!) at the moment.

Thinking of going for the firm one ooerr

How long have you had it?

I'm building a new bed atm and plan on getting one of these mattresses, tried several and have been surprised at how good they are. Not sure about longevity mind you..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.