Mauro Icardi

I think everyone on here would like to give him a hug as well after Thursday's events.
if you mean tuesday, united game:
totally, the love is growing.
but the thing is, all the kids, fans of our rivals aslo love him. (probably some of the kids are fener fans)
and even more strange, fenerbahce fans (adults) respect him. i ve only seen a few players that they respect from gala. prekazi in 80s, muslera and icardi now. sure there may ve a few more, drogba mahybe ( no i cant count him, in 2013 in fb stadium they made racism against him)

Last edited:
if you mean tuesday, united game:
totally, the love is growing.
but the thing is, all the kids, fans of our rivals aslo love him. (probably some of the kids are fener fans)
and even more strange, fenerbahce fans (adults) respect him. i ve only seen a few players that they respect from gala. prekazi in 80s, muslera and icardi now. sure there may ve a few more, drogba mahybe ( no i cant count him, in 2013 in fb stadium they made racism against him)
I keep forgetting they’re not a Thursday team this year, though I think that deep down they still are…

He was not always so popular. Indeed, for much of his career he was hugely controversial.

I keep forgetting they’re not a Thursday team this year, though I think that deep down they still are…

He was not always so popular. Indeed, for much of his career he was hugely controversial.
Thursday's childs :))) (bowie) like fenerbahce :))) (that song may be a nice chant to have fun of europa/conference league teams in premier league, isnt it :)) )
i know. i really cant understand how things have changed that way, about his reputation ( at least in turkey), when he first came to turkey, people gave him very harsh nicknames (like - i dont know the word in english - ''a guy who rapes a married women'' like, ravisher maybe). but then when he started to perform well, and he is really a very symphatic guy, people started to love him. and today, they are still calling him with that nickname, but that word became a symphatic, funny word. like in tv series ted lasso. at the start fans calls lasso ''wanker'' but after a few weeks, they love him, and they chant ''wanker'' in a different, symphatic and respectable way.

also i wrote in this forum some months ago. i get to know him after he came last year. he is really a great family guy ( they are in a open relationship with wanda, but everyone, even the kids seems having no problem with that) really interesting...

Last edited:
He’s not great for team morale if you are married.
best friend is kerem akturkoglu :)) very religious and conservative guy. thats aslo very interesting :)) last june, in the championship party; everbody was so drunk, but kerem was sober; there were very funny scenes.
you are right. but this icardi - wanda thing is once in a lifetime stuff. it seems that he really fall in love with this women. still loves her so much, obsessed. but yes, open relationship.

Last edited:
best friend is kerem akturkoglu :)) very religious and conservative guy. thats aslo very interesting :)) last june, in the championship party; everbody was so drunk, but kerem was sober; there were very funny scenes.
you are right. but this icardi - wanda thing is once in a lifetime stuff. it seems that he really fall in love with this women. still loves her so much, obsessed. but yes, open relationship.

Akturkoglu looks a cracking little player himself

Akturkoglu looks a cracking little player himself
50% of gala fans loves him and his skills; the rest (i am there) strongly disagree. he is a winger; but after zaha, tete, ziyech(dont know him much as a winger) transfers, our coach is trying to use him as number 10. i hope those days are over.
he has a terrible first touch, lose the ball more than 50%; esp this season, protests againt him every game at gala stadium.
so, we will see, what will happen with his career. i am not optimistic for him. i hope he makes a transfer to europe, for the sake of both sides :)
cheers.
ps: whenever gala starts to do well, our federation puts a foreign player rule. at the moment you have to use 3 turkish players in turkish league. thats why you have to use kerem; thats why he starts in the starting eleven.
so, why was he in the starting line up for united away game(where there is no foreign player rule)? coach is trying to honour him, i believe, keep his morale up for turkish league. i dont have that much confidence to the coach anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.