Max and Paddy's road to nowhere

mancitymick said:
bought it last year and it is still in the wrapper. Good series but not a patch on Phenix nights

agreed pheonix nights was the shizz.

yatesy94 said:
mancitymick said:
bought it last year and it is still in the wrapper. Good series but not a patch on Phenix nights

Was filmed at St Gregorys in Farnworth. They did go to my local Little Hulton con club with a view of filming it there. They said it is the right size but just to posh!!!!

mancitymick said:
yatesy94 said:

Was filmed at St Gregorys in Farnworth. They did go to my local Little Hulton con club with a view of filming it there. They said it is the right size but just to posh!!!!

Yeah my auntie actually had her wedding reception there before Pheonix Nights got popular.

BTW I live in Little Hulton near the cricket club, what a small world we live in :D

yatesy94 said:
mancitymick said:

Yeah my auntie actually had her wedding reception there before Pheonix Nights got popular.

BTW I live in Little Hulton near the cricket club, what a small world we live in :D

Used to live on Kenyon way. Mam still does, Live in Tyldesley now. I was drunk as a scunk in The connie club on Saturday. Good friend of mine goes in the cricket club by the Name Of Busby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.