may 7 2000

Aledo said:
I was on the hill, where some bloke had brought a crate of beer, and was sharing it out. We could only see the one penalty area, and spent most of the time listening to the radio. We finally got in with ten minutes to go, replacing the Blackburn fans who were leaving in their thousands. Top day.

Haha no way, think that could have been me mate, when me and my mate finally gave up hope of getting a ticket we just bought a crate each and headed for the hill. We were sharing it with our fellow blues to keep the party going, man they went quick but we'll worth it. Remember that bloke aswell that was slightly worse for wear rolling down the hill into all them nettles, and and just standing up cheering haha he was covered in stings but in the occasion and beer obviously didn't feel the pain. Remember gettin into the city end just after for the pitch invasion started, and as we got on bumping into a lad I know from wythenshawe coming off the pitch carrying one of the advertising boards haha, Feckin quality day that I'll treasure forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.