Maybe Drogba is on his way

Well a guy on M.E.N forum called Ferrari, tolouse: has an interesting post, it says he lives in France and goes to a bar owned by drogbas cousin, who says it's a done deal. Check it out, it's in the story about bridge, the comment was made at 11:18am

Read ajays comments in LATEST FROM UAE there are some interesting comments about the special one getting in touch with us on more than 1 occasion.

Hmm, interesting if rather inconclusive tidbit. Whispers down here in London amongst people tangentially involved with Chelsea suggest that Drogba is on his way out of Stamford Bridge very shortly. And they're saying that City are the only club that could currently afford his personal terms.
Certainly adds grist to the mill.

And to all those City fans who wouldn't welcome a player who goes to ground very easily, I have just two words - Franny Lee.

I think the guy is a prick

But I would prefer him to Santa Cruz no question

I hate Drogba more than i hate Bellamy. The guy is a diving, mard arse wanker. Hope this is not true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.