Mbappe accused of rape

I wonder what percentage of these cases end up with the accused footballers found guilty.

I presume this is a case where he should be assumed innocent until found guilty. But few will.
Getting rape convictions of any man is so tiny , it is so shocking a process a lot of women cant face reporting it

I wonder what percentage of these cases end up with the accused footballers found guilty.

I presume this is a case where he should be assumed innocent until found guilty. But few will.
Assumed innocent until proven in court, yes, absolutely, but you have to wonder why prosecustion's for falsely accusing rape are vanishingly low. 'Victims' often think they won't be believed, especially when the alleged perpertartor is a celebrity (see Harvey Wienstien for reference).

The presumption should always be innocent, but that should mean we shouldn't take a credible accusation seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.