McDonald's

It's called Macdonalds not Mcdonalds, the name was taken from a children's nursery rhyme after the original owner accidentally chopped up a cow and put it in between two pieces of bun, hence the name Big Mac, Dr Moo the fantasy character used to promote the cow bi products was actually a Nigerian prince lured by Uncle Big Mac with an elaborate scam tricking him to invest money

I have to find where the film is online and then watch the whole of it just to find out what the last line is? Can't you just tell us?
The brothers agree to a $2.7 million lump sum payment (equivalent to $26 million in 2020), ownership of their original restaurant in San Bernardino, and a 1% annual royalty, but when the time comes to finalize the agreement, Ray refuses to include the royalty in the settlement and instead offers it as a handshake deal. An epilogue reveals that the McDonald brothers were never paid their royalties, which would have been in the area of $100 million a year, and that every day McDonald's feeds approximately 1% of the Earth's population

The brothers agree to a $2.7 million lump sum payment (equivalent to $26 million in 2020), ownership of their original restaurant in San Bernardino, and a 1% annual royalty, but when the time comes to finalize the agreement, Ray refuses to include the royalty in the settlement and instead offers it as a handshake deal. An epilogue reveals that the McDonald brothers were never paid their royalties, which would have been in the area of $100 million a year, and that every day McDonald's feeds approximately 1% of the Earth's population
Sounds like a nasty piece of work.

Dross food. How anyone can eat this is beyond me. People who queue to buy it should have their heads tested.
I remember the polystyrene packaging and root beer in the early 90s.
Bang on, never touch it, what little taste it has is revolting......MacDonalds is the answer to why companies pay so much to promote/advertise, and proof it works...brainwashing that many people to eat their shite is harder to fathom than feeding 5000 people with a couple of fish and loaf of bread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.