MCFC charged again

His foot never went above the players midrift mate and at no time did his foot make contact with him.
I think you're being a little bit generous there, I'd say it was at least chest high, and contact isn't necessary for it to be a foul for dangerous play.

However I felt all game that he'd find a reason, and wasn't surprised when he did, I was rather surprised he couldn't find a reason to disallow our goal though.

Sheikh Mansour should just PUBLICLY come it and ask "how much do you want?" write the check, THEN show them the video of all the bullshit that has gone on this season....the dangerous two footed tackles, the leg breakers over the top, the penalties that the officials have been too chickenshit or biased to give, etc, etc, etc...

Hell, I fucking pay for a half hour of TV, prime time, and just show it under the title "The State of British Football" and laugh my ass off! What refs are CLEARLY looking straight at (Aguero's "elbow") that they didn't see, or the things they did see but did nothing about, like Ibrahimovic over and over and over again, Rojas over and over and over again, etc, etc, etc... And, I wouldn't make it JUST about the injustice heaped on City, but show other teams getting the sharp end, too. However, I'm damned sure you wouldn't see too much of Chelsea, Liverpool, United, or Arsenal getting the shaft!!

And, before I forget to address the actual issue at hand, if THAT was "failing to control the players," then I can't believe every team hasn't been up on this charge every other week! After the penalties he didn't give, against players who were nowhere near the ball and two footed tackling from behind, he gives a soft one where the player gets the ball from below head height and pokes it away? Joke!

Oliver used to be seen as the next big thing, and maybe he thinks that will come back around to him again now Twattenberg is pissing off to Saudi, but he has lost his bottle for the big decisions and then makes stupid calls like that, in a game where he LITERALLY was letting almost everything go. I mean TWO CLEAR AS DAY PENALTIES ON THE SAME FUCKING CROSS AND HE DOES NOTHING AND HIS ASSISTANT ON THE LINE APPARENTLY SEES NOTHING???

You can't make it up.

I think you're being a little bit generous there, I'd say it was at least chest high, and contact isn't necessary for it to be a foul for dangerous play.

However I felt all game that he'd find a reason, and wasn't surprised when he did, I was rather surprised he couldn't find a reason to disallow our goal though.

I celebrated but didn't go full out either until I saw Oliver and the cheating linesman had actually allowed it.

it was a stone wall penalty
Clichy's?

You have got to be shitting me! Stonewall? Not even close. Ref put himself in a bad position and CLEARLY MISSED CLICHY PLAYING THE BALL AND BARELY EVEN MAKING CONTACT WITH FIRMINHO ANYWHERE, LET ALONE IN A DANGEROUS POSITION!

Shakes head, walks off in disgust...

If there's no contact, dangerous play should result in an indirect free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.