MCFC Graffiti Art

It's on the right hand side of Oldham road just before Great Ancoats St and Swan St.

I got into it three or four years ago, got a really expensive camera (cheap) and got into it. I've got some great pics now and put some on Flickr. It's become a bit of a hobby!. got really good pics of the Tevez poster, CoMS etc. they adorn my walls.!

I want to take pics of this wall for my own collection ...always better I think!

Sheikh Django said:
Not a clue fella. Why can't they just write in Times New Roman or something?

Helvetica's easier to read...

26.jpg

Armitage said:
TJ, Tom & Jo in action

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFYugGxCdpA[/youtube]

:0/ Just realised I have sat and spent 2mins of my life watching a video of paint drying!!!
How sad must my life be....

s5acuh.jpg

Looks likes somebody is in the process of removing the mural. Perhaps they are prepping it for something new for next season. Or maybe they're going to use it as part of the marketing campaign for the match against United, as I've not spotted any other posters or anything up around town yet.

TJ aka Krek went to my school, you may remeber a few years ago where a young lad was arrested for doing some graffiti and got jailed for 14 months or something daft lke that eventually after a retrial he was released. He has now done alot of stuff including for famous people, really nice lad aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.