mcfc journalists.

Just how did R5 manage to shoehorn - kaka, mcfc, new owners, 100 million pound, "not fair on other clubs" - into Donal Mcintyre's investigation of corruption in Ukranian football tonight?

Topics under discussion: bribery, match fixing, image laundering, contract killings FFS!, all in the Ukranian Premier League, and then out of nowhere out pops that little gem again.
From memory the transition was something like - "of course England is not exempt from corruption", Thaksin, fit and proper person test, "he wouldnt pass it now", new owners and then kerrbam - kaka - "IT'S NOT FAIR on other clubs who yadadada". FM

Before Dontbeparanoidblue logs on I am in the bring it on camp regarding media attention. But if it was me as an individual named in the programme I wouldnt be very happy being associated with that topic and I am not happy that my club is now. Any journalist willing to explain under what journalistic device you can act as in the above? I genuinely would like to know.

</rant>

emilymcfc said:
Cheers for that Liam, cheque is in the post lol. Nah I am pretty determined to infiltrate the national press and stop the rot of negative press towards City, starting with a refreshingly pro-Robinho article that I'm working on at the moment.

Am also working on getting interviews with past and present City players, all of which will be posted onto my blog. Jeff Whitley, Tony Coton and Colin Bell will all be featured on there in the coming weeks. All of which were pretty revealing interviews and definitely very interesting!

Past players, Emily? Don't put Dave E on your list of interviewees. The Big Man, scorer of one goal for City, has gone to the big changing room in the sky.

emilymcfc said:
Cheers for that Liam, cheque is in the post lol. Nah I am pretty determined to infiltrate the national press and stop the rot of negative press towards City, starting with a refreshingly pro-Robinho article that I'm working on at the moment.

Am also working on getting interviews with past and present City players, all of which will be posted onto my blog. Jeff Whitley, Tony Coton and Colin Bell will all be featured on there in the coming weeks. All of which were pretty revealing interviews and definitely very interesting!
nice one emily. i wish you all the luck in the world infiltrating the national press. thats why i started this thread. and to fellow blues going down the journalistic road too. i hope for the day when we read on a regular basis more positives in the national press instead of lies and negativity.

MMA said:
is there any out there? or do you know of anybody studying to become one? do you think if a sports journalist who is a city fan would ever get a job for any of the main papers? when the witches get together on the sunday supplement on sky sports the journo's they have on support various clubs but you never hear of any mcfc ones.
I'm doing it at Uni in September :)
Hopefully, I'm not the only girl in my class!

Ireland is Superman said:
MMA said:
is there any out there? or do you know of anybody studying to become one? do you think if a sports journalist who is a city fan would ever get a job for any of the main papers? when the witches get together on the sunday supplement on sky sports the journo's they have on support various clubs but you never hear of any mcfc ones.

Yeah same I hope i'm not the only girl doing Journalism at my Uni next year which are you doing it at (Salford for me)

Manchester_City_Blue said:
MMA said:

Yeah same I hope i'm not the only girl doing Journalism at my Uni next year which are you doing it at (Salford for me)

Uni of Central Lancashire. Are you also doing Sports Journalism, specifically? Or Journalism as a whole?

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Journalism And Broadcasting
Nice one. My careers advisor advised me not to only look for Uni's nearby - he even suggested I go to Brighton!
Clearly, he is not a football fan and does not understand that I need my Manchester City.

Hey Ireland is Superman,

So you got into UCLAN then? That's mint, congrats you will love it. The lecturers are really good and I've loved the course up here. Can't believe it's gonna be over in like two weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.