MCFC Kits 09-10

BlueMooner87 said:
newab7.jpg

seem to recall it was on a thread on here a couple of weeks ago that these were just the mock-ups on cotton t-shirts, there was a picture doing the rounds of the same design but in "proper" football material, and have to say they looked top

eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

seem to recall it was on a thread on here a couple of weeks ago that these were just the mock-ups on cotton t-shirts, there was a picture doing the rounds of the same design but in "proper" football material, and have to say they looked top

I'd be interested to see the 'proper' ones. Like the designs but quality here looks poor.

I had seen a slightly different one similar to the New England shirt with a colar. If you want to have a laugh you should check out the United new one with a black bar accross the front!

kcmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

I'd be interested to see the 'proper' ones. Like the designs but quality here looks poor.

There is a viewing evening tonight for MCFC Shop Staff and partners at Umbro HQ in town. I'm waiting for my friend to come back from it for some further news.

mancmackem said:
kcmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

There is a viewing evening tonight for MCFC Shop Staff and partners at Umbro HQ in town. I'm waiting for my friend to come back from it for some further news.
Hopefully they have snuck a camera in so you get to see the new kits

eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Have you got that picture or have a link mate?

mancmackem said:
kcmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

bullshit!!

mancmackem said:
kcmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

bullshit!!

Chrisuk23 said:
eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Have you got that picture or have a link mate?

http://i44.tinypic.com/newab7.jpg
there you are

eastlands oasis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

If you see the England shirt close up it has a very similar feel to a cotton t shirt but obviously in nylon, so think these will be pretty spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.