MCFC Live4City Crossbar Challenge

has anybody clicked in the bottom left corner where it says watch the outakes, the team doing the christmas message, the first is funny cause only one person starts talking but then the second outake i think its richards that shouts man united over everyone when their saying manchester city. not the best move from him but i also dont get why the club put it on the website that is accessed by the fans :S

last years was funnier....les chapman was on the rooftop above the players as they were trying to do the xmas message thing.....he kept shouting over the top of them and throwing stuff off the roof ;)

reet....it's on youtube now >>>>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KABfqp43zlQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KABfqp43zlQ</a>

CTID_92 said:
has anybody clicked in the bottom left corner where it says watch the outakes, the team doing the christmas message, the first is funny cause only one person starts talking but then the second outake i think its richards that shouts man united over everyone when their saying manchester city. not the best move from him but i also dont get why the club put it on the website that is accessed by the fans :S

It was a joke?, Anyway where were all the brazilians?

bluemooninho said:
Finally an end to the Ched vs Chad arguments.....He called himself 'Ched'. If somebody has already posted this, then sorry, I couldnt be arsed looking through all the pages!!!

Edit - Just realised there was only one page......FAIL

Apparently he's started calling himself Ched for a joke after reading these forums.

His real name is Barry, although his mates call him Chad, which is short for Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.