MCFC - My Eleven

BlueDejong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Today/2014/January/City-Today-16-January" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Today ... 16-January</a>

MCFC - My Eleven

___________________Hart

Zabaleta__Kompany__Dunne__Hinchcliffe

_____________Toure__Lake

__Kinkladze____________________________Silva

_____________Aguero__ Goater

What is your MCFC eleven ?

----------------------- Trautmann ------------------------

Zabaleta ----- Morrison ------ Doyle ----- Power

-------------------------- De Jong -------------------------

--------- Tiatto --------- Milner --------- Lake --------

------------- Balotelli -------------- Dickov -------------

Hart

Zaba
Vinnie
Dunnie
Kolarov

Yaya
Dinho

Navas
Kinky
Silva

Rosler/Aguero (cant decide)

Coton
Zabaleta
Phelan
Curle
Kompany
Yaya
Silva
White (of course)
Kinkladze
Tevez
Aguero
Subs (if allowed) hart,hendry,dunne,swp,Reid,flitcroft,
Dickov

--
-------------------------------------------------------------Coton-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------- -Zabaleta ----------------Kompany------------------Watson----------------Donachie----
--------------------------------Toure-----------------------------------------------Bell--------------------------
--------------Navas-------------------------------------------------------------------------Silva-------------
--------------------------------------------Aguero-------------Negrado---------------------------------

If Negrado and Navas have not been here long enough I would swap for Francis and Bernabia

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:

Bert is going to be busy in that team.....

I don't understand why people put Dunne in their City 11's. He was the best of a bad bunch of players and whilst he was loyal to the club, there have been plenty before him equally as loyal and twice as talented! David Sommeil was a far better player. The best Guadeloupan to ever play for City, and with a name that translates from French to English as sleepy, deserves to make any City 11.

supercity88 said:
I don't understand why people put Dunne in their City 11's. He was the best of a bad bunch of players and whilst he was loyal to the club, there have been plenty before him equally as loyal and twice as talented! David Sommeil was a far better player. The best Guadeloupan to ever play for City, and with a name that translates from French to English as sleepy, deserves to make any City 11.
Not bloody hard.
I put Dunnie in because I'm Irish and biased, make you happy?

Sky Blue said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:

Bert is going to be busy in that team.....
Depends who loses more outfield players first... All the injuries to them and all the cards to us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.