Mcfc osc in Lanzarote

Are the Canary Islands Blue?

Loads of Gran Canarians chatted to my Father when he went on holiday there because of his City tops and said they were fans of City, there’s a City Bar in Los Cristianos in Tenerife, Supporters Club in Lanzarote…
Didn't the City bar in Los Cristianos close down a while ago now due to bereavement?

I watched the derby in Arthur’s bar last week. It was a great atmosphere. Would definitely watch City games in there again next time I’m in Lanzarote. Obviously not as good as being at the ground….. my son in law snapped my hand off when I said he could have my ticket!

Are the Canary Islands Blue?

Loads of Gran Canarians chatted to my Father when he went on holiday there because of his City tops and said they were fans of City, there’s a City Bar in Los Cristianos in Tenerife, Supporters Club in Lanzarote…
There’s one on las vistas beach in las americas too

Watched City CL game in Arthur’s a few years ago - the great man was still alive then - Gorton lad and City in his blood - knew he didn’t have long but had a few drinks with him and he was as cheerful as ever - on the Sunday my Mrs decided she wanted traditional Sunday lunch about half ten in the evening - no chance I thought - but went into Arthur’s and he said no problem and within ten minutes produced 2 Sunday dinners - best thing was though he said if you were rags I would have told you to fuck off - RIP Arthur

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.