mcfc reaction v leeds?

Can see the long absent "Your not fit to wear the shirt" song returning if we play like yesterday and lose to Leeds. :)

Nah, we'll be better I think because we're at home. Home advantage counts for quite a bit with us.

Josh Blue said:
Guidetti? Sinclair? Lopes? Give them their chance Roberto.

I understand what you mean, but can he risk this considering the enormous pressure there is on this game now?

chesterbells said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
citysix said:
this will tell us all we need to know and i predict Leeds will be punished!your thoughts fellow blues?
How will this tell us all we need to know?

We will scrape past them.

Indeed. Beating them wont mean all is well
Beating them will mean we are in the FA Quarter Finals and 90 minutes from a Wembley semi-final. Win the game, and get a good draw and we could be feeling a whole lot better

I'd feel a whole lot better about the game had we not lost in such ridiculous circumstances at Soton, but at the same time Kompany has had a weeks rest and Yaya will be recovered from the ACON tournament. I bet Aguero will be looking forward to this game too

I would not play Dzeko after his performance at home to Watford.

7,000 passionate Leeds fans and Warnock will have his team up for this game. If we don't score early the crowd will get restless and it could turn out to be very uncomfortable. Its hard to predict how the players will respond because i was convinced that with Yaya back we'd forget about the poor display against liverpool and put in a good performance yesterday.

We need a really GOOD win now against Leeds.

Strongest available and go out there to paste them

This is the team he should play, will he though? wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't pick a full side, i'm used to bizarre decisions now.

----------------Hart

Zaba----Kompany----Nasty---Clichy

-----------Barry----Milner

----------------Yaya

------- ----Silva------Tevez

----------------Aguero

----------------Hart---------------------

Zaba----Kompany----Nasty---Clichy

------------Milner-----Rodwell-----------

------------------Yaya------------------

-------Aguero-----Dzeko-----Silva-----------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.