MCFC Safe Standing: Independent Research

MarkRingResearch

Hi

My name is Mark Ring; I am 21-year-old student from Manchester Metropolitan University. I am currently undergoing some independent research into the issue of ‘Safe Standing’ at football stadiums in the North West of England and the issues that affect the supporters in regards to this campaign

Hope you can help!

COMPLETED. Thank you all for your help.

done! gimmie safe standing, would add 5000 seats easily at no extra cost! would improve a lot and take nothing away!

I am doing the questionnaire but am not happy with the way some of the questions are set out.

Why for example do you need to know the amount of money people earn?

If someone sits on the front row then the height of seats in front won't make a difference as there are none!!

Also in question 4 why is there not an option to say nowhere?

Eccles Blue said:
I am doing the questionnaire but am not happy with the way some of the questions are set out.

Why for example do you need to know the amount of money people earn?

If someone sits on the front row then the height of seats in front won't make a difference as there are none!!

Also in question 4 why is there not an option to say nowhere?

at a guess - the more info there can be gained the more correlation can be seen between points and the more arguments made FOR this to be put in effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.