MCFC Safe Standing: Independent Research

Thorpiemcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
I am doing the questionnaire but am not happy with the way some of the questions are set out.

Why for example do you need to know the amount of money people earn?

If someone sits on the front row then the height of seats in front won't make a difference as there are none!!

Also in question 4 why is there not an option to say nowhere?

at a guess - the more info there can be gained the more correlation can be seen between points and the more arguments made FOR this to be put in effect.

If that is the case then the research CANNOT be called Independent surely?

Eccles Blue said:
Thorpiemcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
I am doing the questionnaire but am not happy with the way some of the questions are set out.

Why for example do you need to know the amount of money people earn?

If someone sits on the front row then the height of seats in front won't make a difference as there are none!!

Also in question 4 why is there not an option to say nowhere?

at a guess - the more info there can be gained the more correlation can be seen between points and the more arguments made FOR this to be put in effect.

If that is the case then the research CANNOT be called Independent surely?

independent in the sense that he himself is carrying it out, and that nobodys opinions will be changed by others... not that the results will only be used individually. To have a questionnaire and not compare results makes it pointless and just turns it into a group of opinions with no end product.

Thank you to everyone who took their time to help me in researching what i feel is an extremely important subject for the game of football.

I have had an unbelievable response from this forum, thank you again!
(Questionnaire responses full)

The next stage for me is to move onto research two other north west clubs and then produce my findings academically.

Good Luck for the rest of the season!

Mark Ring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.