MCFC Shop/kitbag

super_city_si

Very impressed with the new process/working of the online shop. I heard a few rumbling of discontent on here when it was announced that the warehouse was moving and kitbag were being used but i am amazed at how quick my order was turned around.

I live in Toronto and fit took just 7 days (including Sat & Sun) from the time it hit submit on my order to the time it took me to unwrap the f*cking awesome "Warner Pique Knit Track Top". Got myself and the kids the 3rd shirt too.

Top Quality - both in terms of merchandise and service.

Thanks City!

Ive no idea how anyone could moan about kitbag taking over the mailorder/shop side of the business.

They run Barca,Madrid,Chelsea and the Rags online stores as well as ECB,RFU,Wimbledon,Ryder Cup and others!

Seems like were in decent company.

People were concerned that workers in the City Superstore would lose there jobs

mike o said:
Ive no idea how anyone could moan about kitbag taking over the mailorder/shop side of the business.

They run Barca,Madrid,Chelsea and the Rags online stores as well as ECB,RFU,Wimbledon,Ryder Cup and others!

Seems like were in decent company.

they have taken over all the merchandise side of the business including the shop..............

i live in hull and whenever i go into sports direct, the display behind the counter is full of shite merchandise of the sky four. when will kitbag make us the fifth? i know it's going to be inviting glory-hunters but we need them for where we are going.

Only annoyance I have is the increased cost for overseas blues like me in terms of postage. Whereas it used to be a flat rate of 15 pounds, now its a sliding scale- I bought a bunch of stuff that cost me about 40 pounds postage on top which was a bit disappointing. But the range looks good generally however.

Think you could post some pics of the track top? I've seen it on the OS but pics taken by fans are always the best indicator.

mcs said:
Only annoyance I have is the increased cost for overseas blues like me in terms of postage. Whereas it used to be a flat rate of 15 pounds, now its a sliding scale- I bought a bunch of stuff that cost me about 40 pounds postage on top which was a bit disappointing. But the range looks good generally however.

How does anyone get the postage upto £40? Were yer buying one of the counters? Is this express/insured to the hilt postage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.