MCFC should run a piece on a living legend

BlueMoon93 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Remember as a kid when leaving the Kippax he would be there listening to his blue radio all the kids used to call him City Man!

Hehehe.
to be fair the original Superman films where still coming out back then...Something you are too young to remember!!! But Superman had his Uniform and Cityman had his!!!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
BlueMoon93 said:
to be fair the original Superman films where still coming out back then...Something you are too young to remember!!! But Superman had his Uniform and Cityman had his!!!

Lol. I see him now at games and the station, what a character to be fair. City man suits him as well doesn't it lol. Is he a member on here at all???

BlueMoon93 said:
Lol. I see him now at games and the station, what a character to be fair. City man suits him as well doesn't it lol. Is he a member on here at all???
Guess we will find out because to get those photos with the Etihad Car you needed an email address unless they just pleaded with him to pose for it!!

a definate 'fan' , not afraid to show his colours, or care about 'conventional' dress and still following his boyhood heroes despite the results! Pompey have the mad tattoed 'bell man' -seen him? Once saw him being wheeled about inside maine road in a shopping trolley, proper 'trollied'.
I agree get the pics rolling in to the club. Go city man!

I saw The City Man after the Hull game, walking towards Piccadilly. Gutted i didn't get my picture taken with him. I had no idea he was such a legend!

What a legend this bloke is. I'd love to see how his house is decked out. I've a feeling he has sky blue walls with a huge City rug right infront of the fireplace. A devoted fan who probably has thousands of stories to tell you about his travels.

I remember this guy from away games in the late 60's.

Prior to Mercer in the old division 2, we only used to take a couple of coach loads to long distance away games like Pompy and this guy stood out as he was covered in City pin badges. He also had a very, very old and rather dirty City bar scarf but after 40 years appears to have a new one.

welcometomanchester said:
This is just a idea but who reckons the club should run a piece on this bloke..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rb-create.co.uk/?Action=VF&id=3381918450&ppwd=etihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rb-create.co.uk/?Action=VF&i ... pwd=etihad</a>

Here are some details about the bloke..
Originally from Accrington and his name is Peter Firth.

As far as I'm aware, he's never been married or even been with a woman, the bloke is simply married to Manchester City. He lived with his elderly parents in Accrington until they died in the 1980s, he then sold up and moved to London where I believe he still lives now.

Until it got knocked down, he always stood on the Kippax, above the entrance/exit tunnel nearest the North stand.

Credit to him, he's been following the Blues for at least 40 years

I see him home and away and always wears the same outfit!
Just look in the pic youll see what i mean!

I think these facts are correct can anyone correct me?
So lets the club so run something of this legend!

Looks like a blatant transvestite if ever I saw one, is that his dad next to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.