MCFC Songs and Chants thread

Jazzyblue

Team supported
Man City
Thought it would be good to have an MCFC songbook on here so that when new ones come up Blues who don't get to aways or sit in the SS have somewhere to find the lyrics, and so old ones are not lost to the past. If it goes quiet we can bump it in the run-up to the new season so anyone who wants words can find them. I think we will be surprised how many we have! If there's a lost thread that does the same thing we can revive that - otherwise post your songs here Blues.

Can we not make it a sticky till the end of the season, even if a few pick up some of the new songs it will help, videos from previous games, the concourse etc, will help the tone deaf like me as well

Can we not make it a sticky till the end of the season, even if a few pick up some of the new songs it will help, videos from previous games, the concourse etc, will help the tone deaf like me as well
Good shout, is that at Ric's discretion? Could def do with being sticky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.