MCFC Stewards

red 2 hats

I've got to get this off my chest.
I have never seen such a bunch of un-organised shit house fuckwits in my life. I was sat in 114 this evening, to my right was that group of about 15 CSKA fans, they were a mixed bunch a couple of women but mainly blokes, they were the main focus of all the attention due to their celebrating the early goal.
The locals were getting restless, in years gone by they would of got mullered, no question about it. The fuckwit stewards retreated to the top of the stairs while they had a chin wag, there was one baldy steward who stood infront of them, think he was a supervisor, this was left for half an hour.
In the meantime they went mob handed into a group of 5 CSKA fans who were down near the front, they were all brave then, coz these fans were women, fucking women, where were the stewards balls to tackle the larger group which included men, fucking shit houses each and every one of them, no wonder they can't get proper jobs.
Then to make it worse, there was a bloke 2 rows infront of me who was having a fit, I shouted at a steward to get a medic urgently, there was a couple of young kids who were getting distressed, the steward came down, had a look then disappeared, it was absolutely shocking, do these idiots have any form of training, I wouldn't pay them in smarties coz each and every one of them in that section tonight should hang their heads in shame, clueless, scared, untrained fools.

Group of my mates sat in the South stand apparently there were half a dozen of Moscow fans refusing to move and even making monkey noises towards Yaya. Made me laugh when they had those 'Uefa Against Racism' promos at half-time. Them lot really don't give two fucks!!!

Getting like a private army this season, the slightest boo or shout and reinforcements come rushing to sit pitch side and are up and down every five minutes in a ridiculous coordinated drill.

A lot of City fans acted very cowardly towards the CSKA fans, they were not doing any harm.

Corky said:
A lot of City fans acted very cowardly towards the CSKA fans, they were not doing any harm.

Neither would we have if we'd been allowed in their place.
Rascist and proud of it, circumventing the behind closed doors ban - got all they deserved.

Corky said:
should there have been any cska fans in the ground ? "not doing any harm" or otherwise

Corky said:

Not doing any harm is not the point. The fans have got a collective ban. Whether or not these individuals were those who originally got the club into trouble doesn't matter, it is our duty to help our beloved uefa actually uphold the ban. This is one of the few correct decisions they have actually made in trying to combat racism.

Only by uefa taking a strong stance will their fans start to realise the consequences of their actions (further action against their club) and use peer pressure to bring about change to eradicate rascist chanting.

By cheering the first goal these people showed support for Cska and proved that they were not neutrals, whatever their nationality.
City fans were not cowardly in asking for their removal, they were standing up for what is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.