MCFC Tattoo

Luke The Blue

Hey guys, Im getting my first tattoo on Tuesday, and I would a Tattoo on the club I love.

However, Im not very creative and I dont have many ideas of what I could have lol... I was planning on getting MCFC down the lower part of my arm, but I thought it would be a good idea to get some ideas of you lot first. :)

So if any1 has any ideas of what I could have, I would love to hear them.

Thanks Luke.

Luke The Blue said:
Hey guys, Im getting my first tattoo on Tuesday, and I would a Tattoo on the club I love.

However, Im not very creative and I dont have many ideas of what I could have lol... I was planning on getting MCFC down the lower part of my arm, but I thought it would be a good idea to get some ideas of you lot first. :)

Thanks Luke.

You could get;

'Now we're half decent I got this tattoo'

and the City crest underneath

Luke The Blue said:

Thanks Luke.

"MCFC ruining football in the 21st century"

How's that for starters?

1_barry_conlon said:
Luke The Blue said:

Thanks Luke.

"MCFC ruining football in the 21st century"

How's that for starters?

Loll :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.