MCFC Tattoo

Luke The Blue said:
Hey guys, Im getting my first tattoo on Tuesday, and I would a Tattoo on the club I love.

However, Im not very creative and I dont have many ideas of what I could have lol... I was planning on getting MCFC down the lower part of my arm, but I thought it would be a good idea to get some ideas of you lot first. :)

So if any1 has any ideas of what I could have, I would love to hear them.

Thanks Luke.

If your not sure what your having then you really don`t need to have it done on Tuesday.
I would suggest you really think about it first & look at some designs.
I`ve got a City/England one on my upper arm & love it but I would really consider
what & where you want it before you rush into it just because you want one.

DAKOVICH said:
Luke The Blue said:
Hey guys, Im getting my first tattoo on Tuesday, and I would a Tattoo on the club I love.

However, Im not very creative and I dont have many ideas of what I could have lol... I was planning on getting MCFC down the lower part of my arm, but I thought it would be a good idea to get some ideas of you lot first. :)

Thanks Luke.

If your not sure what your having then you really don`t need to have it done on Tuesday.
I`ve got a City/England one on my upper arm & love it but I would really consider

I agree, I have the eagle City crest on my back, so i can display when I wish or cover when appropriate - seriously consider where you have it.

DAKOVICH said:
Luke The Blue said:

Thanks Luke.

I can't agree enough to your comments. I have seen many people getting their first tattoos over the years in which I have been collecting all of my artwork. I always stress to them that you have waited this long, you can wait a wee bit longer till you know with out a doubt what you want to get. Plus, I would not ask for suggestions. This will be on your body is what I tell them not other people's bodies. Some times people are in such a rush in this fast food like world in which we live in.

Especially amongst people in their early 20's, they want to have sleeves down before they are 25 as if they are going to get hit by a bus at 25 and need it done now.

AzTattooedsean777 said:
DAKOVICH said:

I can't agree enough to your comments. I have seen many people getting their first tattoos over the years in which I have been collecting all of my artwork. I always stress to them that you have waited this long, you can wait a wee bit longer till you know with out a doubt what you want to get. Plus, I would not ask for suggestions. This will be on your body is what I tell them not other people's bodies. Some times people are in such a rush in this fast food like world in which we live in.

Especially amongst people in their early 20's, they want to have sleeves down before they are 25 as if they are going to get hit by a bus at 25 and need it done now.

i think your bang on about people my age (20) in a rush to get as many tattoos as possible, my mate is few off having both arms covered and tbh they dont look appealing, dont get me wrong some are good designs but they should be in places that can be shown when wanted and hidden when needed, im still making my midn up but it wont be for another few years til i fill out cos at the mo theres more meat on a butchers pencil and ide just look ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.