mcfc tickets website

I couldnt book a ticket for a family & friends, got lucky on phone at 9.15, that was last in south stand guy said

Yep, really stressful coupled with the fookin horrid dog we're lookin after at the minute deciding to jump the fence and run off at five to nine. There was no way I was goin out lookin for it as I wanted to log on straight away in order to get a good location.Fooker could have been dead in the road for all I cared (not a dog person).

Stressful isnt the word. Took me 35 mins from loggin onto the site to gettin to the check out. I couldnt find the section where you can buy for family and friends so had to log off and sign onto someone elses account in order to get theirs as well.

The blocks are annoyin.They show them in light blue but dont show any spare seats when you click onto the block. It also took ages to load the seats.It also kept unselecting my seat when I clicked on it.

Also, there didnt seem to be a tab for me to confirm my selection. In the end I noticed I had 1 item in my basket so checked out that way.

Just glad we have sorted tickets. In 107 as well, so should be pretty good in there and standing.£52 is a bit steep though. I sure this is just due to the fact its the first game and I hope this price is just our CAT A pricing.

I too tried to get tickets for me and a mate who has been on friends and family with me for a number of years now. I could only get mine so had to get his log-in and do them seperate. Tried to phone customer services but the automated voice said there were a high volume of calls and the wait time was 15, so I thought fuck that I'll just send them an email. Hopefully they will have it sorted for the next game.

I just went to click back on to see how many seats are left and the ticket part of the site seems to be completly down now?

FORZA CITY said:
I too tried to get tickets for me and a mate who has been on friends and family with me for a number of years now. I could only get mine so had to get his log-in and do them seperate. Tried to phone customer services but the automated voice said there were a high volume of calls and the wait time was 15, so I thought fuck that I'll just send them an email. Hopefully they will have it sorted for the next game.
15 minutes? That's not bad. Seriously. I read someone on here saying earlier that just after 9 this morning, the waiting time was over 2 hours.

Trying to sort out CS tickets at work.

I thought it was the PC that was the problem....should have known better.

Going to have to check I've got 2 tickets rather than 6 when I get home.

Maybe City should throw the crazy rise in prices to non S/T holders into a workable pC program.

Me and Mrs DJ got ours this morning after a struggle with the website. £52 quid each, factor in petrol from Cumbria and parking and it makes it a very expensive day out. Looks like we will have to be looking more at cup matches with reduced admission this year, I suppose it is the price of success and the cost of the cheese eating surrender monkey and his fuc**ing financial fair play, the twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.