MCFC U-18's

How was Knight? Heard he scored two

He was excellent yesterday. Scored two as you say and nearly got his hat trick and would have done if they hadn't taken him off quite early. For those who havent seen him he reminds me a lot of Bernado Silva. Small , excellent left foot, top control, often plays from the wide right but when he comes inside he finds good pockets of space and loves to drive at the defences.Seems to have a big heart as well.

His first goal was a header from a Braaf cross right to the edge of the 6 yard box and he was probably the smallest player on the pitch. Great prospect

He was excellent yesterday. Scored two as you say and nearly got his hat trick and would have done if they hadn't taken him off quite early. For those who havent seen him he reminds me a lot of Bernado Silva. Small , excellent left foot, top control, often plays from the wide right but when he comes inside he finds good pockets of space and loves to drive at the defences.Seems to have a big heart as well.

His first goal was a header from a Braaf cross right to the edge of the 6 yard box and he was probably the smallest player on the pitch. Great prospect
Thanks mate

Fiorini and Braaf tearing it up by the sounds of things.

Wouldn't quite have said that. Braaf is looking more the player I have to say though. Great assist for the 2nd with his first time cross and his goal was a beauty cutting in across the area from the left and putting it easily in the bottom corner. Had other slightly similar monets where the shot wasnt so good but there is no doubt the threat he poses. Really quick too running with the ball.

Fiorini was playing more as a centre forward today with Palmer dropping in behind him. Not his best position imo but he has a good touch and links the play well. Captain Ryan Mc Donald played center half today and shows his qualities. Great to see Tommy Doyle make his return too.

Wouldn't quite have said that. Braaf is looking more the player I have to say though. Great assist for the 2nd with his first time cross and his goal was a beauty cutting in across the area from the left and putting it easily in the bottom corner. Had other slightly similar monets where the shot wasnt so good but there is no doubt the threat he poses. Really quick too running with the ball.

Fiorini was playing more as a centre forward today with Palmer dropping in behind him. Not his best position imo but he has a good touch and links the play well. Captain Ryan Mc Donald played center half today and shows his qualities. Great to see Tommy Doyle make his return too.
What`s Fironis best position? Heard he can play pretty much anywhere on the pitch

an 8 is probably right but as ever at this level its about experience and he has been given all sorts of roles in the last month or so including full back. Yesterday it was as striker with Cole Palmer dropping into midfield. Other days it's been the other way around. I like him as an 8

I guess its approaching the time he needs to 'choose' a position and make a go of it,otherwise he could end being a jack of all trades/master of none type.Useful as a squad player,but he'll never achieve the heights he might otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.