MCFC U-18's

Some good players in there. No one is a sancho, Diaz fancy player, but some tidy effective 110%ers there.
Garcia was cool, composed, looked to easy for him.
Full backs, strong lads, good on the ball, composed in last 3rd, fast and good defensively.
Doyle, blood and thunder player, covered everywhere, good passing range, great corners, looks a leader.
Bernabe, intelligent, hard working, lovely skills and composed.
Felix nmecha, weirdly fascinated with him, he doesnt look like he does a lot but I think its coz he makes it look easy. He kind of reminds me of a harder working less mard deli Ali. Moves across the pitch very easily. He could be the dark horse.

Well done to the lads! I've seen on BBC that the final will be in Manchester, any idea if the club will be streaming it?

Anyone know/have an idea of when the final is?
No confirmation yet, the only thing we know is that it'll be in Manchester (Mini stadium or main stadium). We're actually scheduled to play Liverpool in Manchester for the final U18's league game on the 30th of this month.

Won 2-1 against Stoke yesterday. The first was an own goal, and the second came in the 89th minute by Noah Ohio, who came on as a sub at the 80th minute

Won 2-1 against Stoke yesterday. The first was an own goal, and the second came in the 89th minute by Noah Ohio, who came on as a sub at the 80th minute

Ohio is a brilliant talent i hear.McAtee also played,from the reports it seems he too had an influential game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.