MCFC U16's

He always seems to start wide right this season. I saw him once up front too in that tournament back in May though, which is where i initially thought he played. I've spoke to him a tad and he says hes a wide right winger so fair enough! Think he can play anywhere really upfront.
Or fullback ;-)

Saw that Ohio came on last 20 mins against Derby and scored 3 goals yesterday. Seems like he’s scoring 2-3 goals every game, and is doing well for the U16s, but does anyone know why he’s not playing for the U18s? Sounds too good for U16 level, and the U18 team has played without a striker for some time (Knight, Ogunby and Palmer are not natural strikers). There are already lots of 16yo’s in the U18 team. Also saw that Bundesliga clubs were looking at him. Anyone know much about his situation?

Saw that Ohio came on last 20 mins against Derby and scored 3 goals yesterday. Seems like he’s scoring 2-3 goals every game, and is doing well for the U16s, but does anyone know why he’s not playing for the U18s? Sounds too good for U16 level, and the U18 team has played without a striker for some time (Knight, Ogunby and Palmer are not natural strikers). There are already lots of 16yo’s in the U18 team. Also saw that Bundesliga clubs were looking at him. Anyone know much about his situation?
He was only 15 years old 12 days ago (apparently, I had to look that up). Plenty of time for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.