MCFC U21 v Liverpool FC U21 - Feb 7th 11.30am KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Cant do this myself as its the Wifes 50th but love the idea of doing a game before the first team,well done City and presumably Liverpool for agreeing to it
......................................................................................................................................................

U21 Barclays Premier League - Ticket Information

MCFC EDS v Liverpool FC

Saturday 7 February

Kick-off – 11.30am

Tickets for this game are priced from:

Free for Seasoncard holders*

£3 Adult

£1 Concession – Junior (Under 16) and Over 65s

*Seasoncard holders must claim a ticket in order to attend this event.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

All supporters can purchase 6 tickets under one supporter number.

The U18's are playing Middlesbrough @ 1:00pm too, although I don't know if you can get to watch it or not.

11:30am - U21's v Liverpool
1:00pm - U18's v Middlesbrough
3:00pm - 1st team v Hull

That's a lot of football for a Saturday.

Edit: just noticed on the OS that the U18's match location is TBC so they'll probably let everybody know by midday on Saturday...

ColinLee said:
The U18's are playing Middlesbrough @ 1:00pm too, although I don't know if you can get to watch it or not.

Edit: just noticed on the OS that the U18's match location is TBC so they'll probably let everybody know by midday on Saturday...

Shame it cant be at CFA,would be a great day,cant see why not.Better than City Square!

Tbilisi said:

MCFC EDS v Liverpool FC

Saturday 7 February

Kick-off – 11.30am

£3 Adult

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

Where'dyou find this on the city site - i can't see it!!

And i noticed for the youth cup match stewards were keen to sit you in the seat on your ticket, meaning stuck on row B when you'd rather have nearer the back! Maybe it was a jobsworth but he insisted on taking us to our seats! Even though there was plenty to move to, which we did later on... but still!!!

kippaxkid74 said:
Tbilisi said:

MCFC EDS v Liverpool FC

Saturday 7 February

Kick-off – 11.30am

£3 Adult

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

Where'dyou find this on the city site - i can't see it!!

And i noticed for the youth cup match stewards were keen to sit you in the seat on your ticket, meaning stuck on row B when you'd rather have nearer the back! Maybe it was a jobsworth but he insisted on taking us to our seats! Even though there was plenty to move to, which we did later on... but still!!!

It was in the ticket section,I only knew it was on as they advertised it at the Leicester game on Monday so thought I should post it just in case others wanted to go.

Tbilisi said:
ColinLee said:

Shame it cant be at CFA,would be a great day,cant see why not.Better than City Square!

Surely the 18's game will be on one of the outside pitches at the CFA? So far Supporter Services and the OS are saying nothing but the questions is being asked.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Tbilisi said:
ColinLee said:

Surely the 18's game will be on one of the outside pitches at the CFA? So far Supporter Services and the OS are saying nothing but the questions is being asked.
I can't see it not being at the CFA but if they want it behind closed doors for any reason I suppose they could use either pitch (indoors or out) at the 1st team training centre. Does that place have a name?

Just to let everyone know that City have opened up the North Stand terrace for this game and the 1894 Group will have a presence there just as we did for the Schalke game the other week when we were in the South Stand terrace. If it's half as good as that, it should be a right laugh.

EDS v Liverpool this Saturday at the Academy Stadium, 11.30

There's a thread about this in the EDS section but thought I'd put it in the main forum as well for those that might miss it.

If anyone fancies taking in a game before we play Hull, the EDS are playing Liverpool at 11.30 on Saturday morning and both the East Stand seats and North Stand terrace will be open. Seasoncard holders can claim tickets for free online (non-seasoncard prices are £3 adults and £1 kids) and the 1894 Group will have a presence on the terrace just as we did on the South Stand terrace the other week against Schalke prior to the Arsenal game. Anyone who was there last time will know that it was a good laugh and there's no reason why it won't be the same again.

Re: EDS v Liverpool this Saturday at the Academy Stadium, 11

M18CTID said:
There's a thread about this in the EDS section but thought I'd put it in the main forum as well for those that might miss it.

If anyone fancies taking in a game before we play Hull, the EDS are playing Liverpool at 11.30 on Saturday morning and both the East Stand seats and North Stand terrace will be open. Seasoncard holders can claim tickets for free online (non-seasoncard prices are £3 adults and £1 kids) and the 1894 Group will have a presence on the terrace just as we did on the South Stand terrace the other week against Schalke prior to the Arsenal game. Anyone who was there last time will know that it was a good laugh and there's no reason why it won't be the same again.

Looks like your attempt to bring this game to the wider attention of those who don't read the academy site , has been moved inside a thread for those of us who already know.

Last thing we want is people attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.