MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
csnewton said:
Mancini has lost the plot in my opinion........

First mistake he made was letting de jong go and replacing him with javi garcia when he's just not the same type of player. Having de jong this season would allow yaya to do what he does best and run at players further up the pitch.

As for today.....balotelli should not be playing. Mancini has pushed his faith in him too far. Tevez is a shoe in for this game against his old club. When kompany went off injured, lescott should have replaced him. I also would have started milner over nasri.

Mancini has got a lot of questions to answer.......
De Jong wanted to leave.
Milner is injured.

Some people with little faith on here, damn.
I admit the team looks lethargic but there's a half left.

I still hold out hope and will until Fergie time's over.

kanovic said:
csnewton said:
Mancini has lost the plot in my opinion........

First mistake he made was letting de jong go and replacing him with javi garcia when he's just not the same type of player. Having de jong this season would allow yaya to do what he does best and run at players further up the pitch.

As for today.....balotelli should not be playing. Mancini has pushed his faith in him too far. Tevez is a shoe in for this game against his old club. When kompany went off injured, lescott should have replaced him. I also would have started milner over nasri.

Mancini has got a lot of questions to answer.......

Balotelli is the only one imo doing anything today. His been supplying passes and everything and agueros touch has let him down the whole game.

If it would be right he wouldn be subbed after 5 minutes in second half for Tevez.

and he is down the tunnel after seconds...

Why he cant sit on the bench? Is he such a big star he cant sit there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.