MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Reading will play at a thousand miles an hour, we will pass sidewards and backwards thousands of times, they will be dangerous from corners, we will not. I can see a hard fought game. If everyone brings a pvc air filled novelty, that just might see us over the line, after all it worked the last time we needed it to against hamburg didn't it?............

We need a positive result here as well as performance.
A few of Mancini supporters are starting to jump ship

I can see 2 or 3 nil to us

Need to overpower them in the centre and get at them, I would really like to see some kind of a 4-4-2 with SWP down the right and Kolarov getting forward to get crosses in from both sides...Dzeko being the target!

3-0 City, Kompany is back and De Jong is surely pushing for a start so I can't see us conceding at home to them :)

Gotta be positive after the Kiev game, no good us going out there and playing like we've been wounded, lets stick it to 'em boys!

lionheart said:
Gotta be my usually cautious self. City 0-1 Reading. We cannot assume anything.

I so hope you are wrong, I'll be at bloody work anyway but 3-1 to City is my prediction. Dam I'd wish we'd get back to being a threat at corners and the wings again like last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.