MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Citizen of Ottawa said:
This thread is disgusting.

Spot on mate I got a 24 hour ban last week for make my feelings know about these moaners yet the ed lets d'heads moan on and on

THIS IS A CITY SUPPORTERS SITE IF YOU CANT SUPPORT YOUr TEAM GO ON BBC 5LIVE OR SOMTHING BUT LEAVE US TURE SUPPORTERS ALONE

1st FA semi in 30 years oh and lets moan !!! we have spent a bit of money but this is football its why Reading beat Everton away very few others will.

If you cant be pleased today then give up lads!!! it was a result business today and we got it

Northern3 said:
Sorry mate but I will never embrace some of the football we play its negative and boring and if thats the way you like to watch your football thats your choice.

Define negative and boring bud,then watch match highlights on the OS..Its not that bad..It only takes seconds to score a goal yet there are 90+ minutes in a game..what else do you expect in the meantime ?? keepy uppy and head tennis ??..
Nowt boring in winning a game when having major possession and attempts stats in your favour...Or is it that we are not scoring 4/5/6 goals a game ??
So please define negative and boring in your opinion.

I agree it wasn't exactly the most entertaining of games but does it ever occur to anyone that Mancini has told them NOT to play at 100 mph in order to preserve some energy for bigger tasks, i.e. Kyiv. Plus we really could do without anymore injuries. God forbid, if Silva, Tevez, Mario etc got injured we would then be forced to play SWP regularly!! ...and then we would defo lose to United!!

Hi - Im completley new to this and for the past four or five hours I've been endlessley searching the web for a song I heard before the game against Reading on Sunday. At least...I think it was before the game.

Hard to describe as it had no lyrics...however it started off with drums which got faster and then sounded like a trumpet? Or something like that. The song really rang a bell but cant think where else I've heard it even though I know I have somewhere lol was hoping someone on here might remember the song Im talking about? Think its played often at City now.

Sorry if this is changing the subject... and Im not sure if you can reply to this post, as I say I'm new to the website, however if its not possible to reply directly then if you just do what I've done and posted a reply in general, I can keep checking back.

Hope someone can shed some light on this...even Man City dont seem to know!

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.