MCFCBOB

kippaxwarrior said:
Does anyone know how hes doing?
Did he get a perement ban or was it self-imposed?

I kind of miss his meltdowns on here

Well done thanks to you he is back, awaits reviews of shit indie bands and downloads of his bands best efforts on the glockenspiel and symbols, i am so depressed i can't even be bothered to check the spelling of glockenspiel

hilts said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Well done thanks to you he is back, awaits reviews of shit indie bands and downloads of his bands best efforts on the glockenspiel and symbols, i am so depressed i can't even be bothered to check the spelling of glockenspiel

You got glockenspiel right. It's cymbals you cocked up ;)

hilts said:
kippaxwarrior said:

I don't mean to make enemies so soon, but fuck it: foe me.

laserblue said:
hilts said:
kippaxwarrior said:

You got glockenspiel right. It's cymbals you cocked up ;)

fuck

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
hilts said:
kippaxwarrior said:

And so it begins....

Again!

hilts said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Was just a joke sunshine, i don't foe i am an adult albeit a flawed one, welcome back you big girly drama queen

hilts said:
hilts said:

Was just a joke sunshine, i don't foe i am an adult albeit a flawed one, welcome back you big girly drama queen
It's hard to tell what's a joke over written text, apologies. I'll post some extra reviews of shit indie bands just for you, though.

hilts said:

It's hard to tell what's a joke over written text, apologies. I'll post some extra reviews of shit indie bands just for you, though.

I will forgive you if you state for the record that oasis are the most influential band of the last 50 years, Noel Gallagher the greatest lyricist of all time nay a poet and Liam plays a mean tambourine

This will tell us all you have grown since your absence

images

hilts said:
hilts said:

I will forgive you if you state for the record that oasis are the most influential band of the last 50 years, Noel Gallagher the greatest lyricist of all time nay a poet and Liam plays a mean tambourine

This will tell us all you have grown since your absence
I don't like Oasis but their first two albums have had more influence on British rock music than any others in the last 20 years. That I can't deny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.