McManaman

Are the spare hands big enough to have a wank with?

How many plastic Mcpointy hands can you fit up your bum?

Tdd39kC_d.webp

Thought it might be a dodgy site but it is fully endorsed by the man himself.
I honestly thought it was maybe a Blue taking the piss, was never aware he had a pointing reputation at Liverpool.

Looking at the figure itself, it makes no sense and seems a little weird as his hands are behind his back, so what would be the use of having a ‘selection’ of pointy hands, is it like some secret code or something ?
Anyway, my best mate, an 81 year old Scouser is coming for tea tonight (I’ll be checking his pockets on the way out, don’t worry, and his dogs pockets too ;-) ) , I’ll ask him his thoughts.

I honestly thought it was maybe a Blue taking the piss, was never aware he had a pointing reputation at Liverpool.

Looking at the figure itself, it makes no sense and seems a little weird as his hands are behind his back, so what would be the use of having a ‘selection’ of pointy hands, is it like some secret code or something ?
Anyway, my best mate, an 81 year old Scouser is coming for tea tonight (I’ll be checking his pockets on the way out, don’t worry, and his dogs pockets too ;-) ) , I’ll ask him his thoughts.
I was just trying to rembember if his irritating habit was noticed and commented on by anyone prior to him signing for us.
I don't think so and after years of playing for 'european royalty' in Liverpool and Madrid and their famous fans, it was City fans who err pointed it out.

I was just trying to rembember if his irritating habit was noticed and commented on by anyone prior to him signing for us.
I don't think so and after years of playing for 'european royalty' in Liverpool and Madrid and their famous fans, it was City fans who err pointed it out.
I think he was largely sat on his hands at RM to be fair...

I think he was largely sat on his hands at RM to be fair...
Not arthritis then? People look at me funny on the train or in queues etc when l exercise my fingers either individually or altogether.
Have to be careful as l read that a vicar was doing the full hand exercise at Wimbledon when an attractive seating steward(ess) leaned over to speak to a member of the crowd and ...... well you can guess the rest.
The jury didn't believe him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.