MDM. Premier League signing of the season ?

Maineman55

For what we paid Atletico, is there a better signing in the league this season.
Can't think of one.
After a difficult start, mainly because of late signing, adjusting to a new league. And picking up an injury in his first training session.
Demichelis has been a revelation recently.
Automatic partner for Vinny, his £3.5m fee looks an absolute steal.

The guys a top top player. And pound for pound can't think of any better signings.

Better centre back than Michel Vonk and Kit Symonds . Getting better and better are Martin .

No.

He's been absolutely brilliant in the last month though.

I'm very impressed with him, would defend him to the death from those who mock him

No.

He's been absolutely brilliant in the last month though.

Fernandinho or Willian have been the best signings regardless of how much they cost, their contribution to their teams has been immense.

kinkysleftfoot said:
Agree, i couldn't believe how many were slating him on here at first. Some need to learn how hard it is to come into the premier league mid season

I admit I was slating him at first and I rarely do this with any City players, but for me he wasn't even doing the basics right which looked worrying.
Hats off to him though he has made me look stupid as he has been fantastic since February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.