MDM. Premier League signing of the season ?

kinkysleftfoot said:
Agree, i couldn't believe how many were slating him on here at first. Some need to learn how hard it is to come into the premier league mid season
To be honest he was fucking comical at times. A man of his experience, looked like her just pulled a kit on for the first time in a few games.

The contrast to now though...

He got caught out a few times finding his feet, he has grown and grown, would love him to stay with us.
Not shy of putting his head in the firing line and reads the game so well.

Cost to performance wise he has to be in with a shout.

Considering the media and pundits lambasting him only a few months back,he has certainly rammed their words back down their throats,probably been one of our most consistent players the last number of games....

As good as Martin has been, I think both Beast and Ferna have been better signings.

OK, I know that Alfie has been struggling lately, but he's had a great season.

And thought our No. 25 had a dodgy start, he has been the heartbeat of the team for months. In fact, I think we miss him when gets out of the side more than we miss YaYa, Merlin or Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.