Meanest scariest film baddies.

The camp commandant in Shindlers list is beyond human.
Not scary, as the “I’m going to get you” type but I’m with you in one of the most detestable can’t bring myself to call him a human being (same goes for Mengele and such like) characters portrayed in films. Turned my stomach.

Always felt Buffalo Bill was a scarier bad guy than Hannibal Lechter in SOTL!

Possibly because of my age at the time, I thought the Alien in the original “Alien” movie was the scariest thing I’d seen…other than believing Dracula might come into my bedroom in the middle of the night as a kid!!

The scariest thing about Alien for me wasn’t the bits with the alien, it was the scenes with the tension and confusion and fear.

Mark Kermode said that horror films are always scarier when you don’t show the monster, and I agree.

The camp commandant in Shindlers list is beyond human.

and unlike the rest is a real person
if you read schindlers ark (the book that was one of the primary sources for the film) it shows him as a great deal worse, but spielberg didnt include them all as he thought it would make it unbelievable

MV5BMTcyNDc2NzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE2NjU2N.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.