Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
On MNF Neville and Carrigher always discuss the game of the weekend , which was obviously ours. Who are they talking about, Sunderland. YCMIU
It's on now Neville waxing lyrical over city,but was cautious saying only two games in,then added there will be more to come from city...

Arlo White on NBC getting a touch on describing the performance and atmosphere yesterday.

No idea where else to post this question but someone might know it. There is a pic doing the round on twatter of Silva on the ball and Sterling behind him and the bill boards saying 'we are giving away thousands of free tickets'.

I'm assuming it's an advert for an etihad comp or something but it was cropped to just show the above and rag scrotum at work is mailing it around as only way we will fill out. Anyone got the bigger picture ()pardon the pun.

No idea where else to post this question but someone might know it. There is a pic doing the round on twatter of Silva on the ball and Sterling behind him and the bill boards saying 'we are giving away thousands of free tickets'.

I'm assuming it's an advert for an etihad comp or something but it was cropped to just show the above and rag scrotum at work is mailing it around as only way we will fill out. Anyone got the bigger picture ()pardon the pun.
It was a Barclays ad and someone put it on facebook trying to goad blues.

It's a Barclays advert. They give away tickets to all PL games. Ignore them or tell them they've got a loon of a manager, a fat, useless, over-the-hill striker, no defence, leeches for owners, have to qualify fir the CL, have relied on an own goal and a deflection and regularly over-report their own crowds.

In Daily Telegraph, supposed quality national, moderators blitz any slight comments against Chavs, scrote manager and scrote fans, especially anything by City fans, yet allow them any remarks, racist, anything, against City or City fans. Small example of anti City media but City not even allowed fair say after biased articles, but all this crap mounts up.

And then there is Mark Basterd Ogden...........couldn't be fair to save his life.

Ashamed to say that I put TalkSport on the car radio on the way home as there was nothing on GMR post match and like has already been said they were just making stuff up so that they didnt have to talk up city in anyway, you could almost hear the producers in to the hosts headphones, "talk about Mourinho, talk about Wenger, United are 2 for 2"
desparate stuff.
my 4 year absence from talksport ended but it starts again today

Yes did exactly the same. Got to car by about six and not a bloody thing on Radio Manchester so talk crap was only solution. Might as well have listened to Radio Manchesterand its nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.