Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not because they do it more because they don't do it with other teams,sometimes the rags but not after every flipping game,do it about chelsea or arses who spent a fortune on ozil but they don't or very rare.Every game on tv or the feeds talk about our money,if they did it about all the teams then fair do's

Arsenal have spent very little over the years but take your point about Chelsea and United.

The money thing does not bother me in the context of what was written by the BBC. Different situation if its infering the players are mercenaries, moved for the money etc. We have spent a bob or two but its not something I am uncomfortable with. Maybe others are.

I never understand why people get worked up when players fees are mentioned. It is what we have paid and shows we compete for the best and in this instant it did not seem an article with a slight.

I could understand being people being cheesed off when we lose and there is a comparison of the respective costs of the two teams though.

Have I got it wrong again GDM?
Some boy you frank! Haha!

Arsenal have spent very little over the years but take your point about Chelsea and United.

The money thing does not bother me in the context of what was written by the BBC. Different situation if its infering the players are mercenaries, moved for the money etc. We have spent a bob or two but its not something I am uncomfortable with. Maybe others are.
How much did they pay for Ozil and Sanchez in the last 2 seasons?

Just over £541 Million since the PL started.

Pennies gawd bless em and their istree.

I think they have recouped a bit also. This is the problem with you mate you struggle to be objective. Most people on this forum would say Arsenal have been pretty frugal with regards spending. Admitting it does not make you less of a blue

I think they have recouped a bit also. This is the problem with you mate you struggle to be objective. Most people on this forum would say Arsenal have been pretty frugal with regards spending. Admitting it does not make you less of a blue

"if it wasn't for that pesky pigeon id have gotten away with it as well"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.