Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build up to derby day is going to be the worst ever for us in the press, they are in full swing now,
Every derby we ever lost will be on Sky Classic games, the BBC have a class of 92 documentary on Salford City, Talkshite will be fawning over LVG and his pronouncements and the Mail will want as many clicks as possible from the game and will generate positive story after positive story about the twats every day.
I'll be shutting down the internet for the week

The build up to derby day is going to be the worst ever for us in the press, they are in full swing now,
Every derby we ever lost will be on Sky Classic games, the BBC have a class of 92 documentary on Salford City, Talkshite will be fawning over LVG and his pronouncements and the Mail will want as many clicks as possible from the game and will generate positive story after positive story about the twats every day.

Oh it's going to be so much worse than that ;-)

The guy is a rag who writes for a comic that appeals to the bar room bore who hasn't got a thought of their own.

Exactly. Judging by that article he's a deliberately antagonistic, racist gibbon. Considering he's meant to be a professional journalist (unless The Star has a guest column for angry teenagers to vent their frustration), it's also poorly written, so not only is he a bitter, racist, deluded and disrespectful rag prick, he's also a shit journalist and seemingly not very intelligent. 'Ray's yer game' indeed. Silly little ****.

Charlie Nicolas gets asked "how good were City?", talks for 2 minutes about how bad Bournemouth were, doesn't mention anything good about City.

All of this will just make a victory even sweeter.

It wasn't City related, much more political. The main suggestion was that they are trying to spread anti Qatar stories (and not to do with the WC).

It was more of a stab at Cameron, who the Mail doesn't seem to care for much.

Of course they felt obliged to mention that PR man Peace (who amazingly works for more than one company!) is a City director. Can't think why they might do that.

It's only 20p and can also be used for lighting your fire ( if you have an open fire or stove burner obviously) or if you run out of loo roll, good value for money I'd say.

If you wiped your arse on it mate,more shit would come off the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.