Media City

jimharri

So; I'm over for the Saints game next month, and will have the sunday to kill. Is it worth the trip out to it to have a walk around the area (never been there)?

It’s okay if you’ve never been. I went once and enjoyed strolling around but never drawn me back. Nice at night when lit up. Some nice bars. Tram stop is central. You could have a trip to Ordsall Hall which is nearby.

Go and you’ll understand why the BBC had to bribe staff to move there from London.

So; I'm over for the Saints game next month, and will have the sunday to kill. Is it worth the trip out to it to have a walk around the area (never been there)?
I thought the Lowry gallery was great. There was fuck all else there though.
Edit. The imperial war museum was good as well. I forgot that was there.

Last edited:
Imperial war museum north is great. Got some really good stuff in there. Apart from that there's really not much else. Unless to like shopping in the Lowry although the tram goes straight to the Trafford centre now so that's better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.