Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The insidious unspoken agenda and goal behind this witch hunt is to make it politically unviable and untenable for Sheikh Mansour to continue as our owner. They are trying to bring it to a point where any association with MCFC is considered to be a negative image wise rather than a positive one. They are trying to create a situation where he thinks "fuckitt", it's not worth the shit anymore and does what they have been predicting from day one he will do.
I’ve been of this view for a couple of years now,have previously posted about it as well,all about trying to wear us down and hoping that as you say ahh fuck this shit I’m selling up,it’s all they have left,I’ve never seen such a constant and sustained attack on a football club in all my time as a supporter..The article by Martin Samuel posted by waspish sums it up perfectly...

I think Pep will end up being hounded out of England by the media. He handled the ambush question poorly yesterday and the media pack will see that as a sign of weakness to eat away at.

I think Pep will end up being hounded out of England by the media. He handled the ambush question poorly yesterday and the media pack will see that as a sign of weakness to eat away at.
On the contrary, I thought he was brilliant and made the guy look extremely disrespectful.

At the moment the City venom is fuelled by the bitter jealousy of the Man Utd and Liverpool fan-base. The media calculates that it's economically advantageous to piss City fans off and feed the Liverpool\Man Utd axis, but as City grow in size, and Utd shrink, the material basis for the enmity will decline. Problem is it's a slow process, and not guaranteed to continue. At some point a tipping point will arrive when the media starts to treat us in the same way they treat Utd and Liverpool.

On the contrary, I thought he was brilliant and made the guy look extremely disrespectful.

At the moment the City venom is fuelled by the bitter jealousy of the Man Utd and Liverpool fan-base. The media calculates that it's economically advantageous to piss City fans off and feed the Liverpool\Man Utd axis, but as City grow in size, and Utd shrink, the material basis for the enmity will decline. Problem is it's a slow process, and not guaranteed to continue.

There's no doubt that City's relative economic weight in Europe is growing, and at some point a tipping point will arrive when the media starts to treat us in the same way they treat Utd and Liverpool.
And when that day comes, I still won't click their links or buy their papers.

That’s one interpretation I suppose, what bit in Peps personality makes you think he’s a bottler ? he’s not Klop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.