Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@City_rabin did any of the clowns you exposed on twitter dm you at all?

No. There was some response from most people on the TL, with Rob Harris putting up a generic response without addressing me, only one who didn't respond in any form size or shape was John Nicholson...but he went silent for quite a while.

Thanks Bilboblue!!...and thanks to all the blues for your support...I assure you I'm not a group of people nor that intelligent (ask my wife). I've been in finance and specifically lending for over 20 years, a profession that makes one quite cynical and often nosey. The "research" that I've done is basically googling stuff on my phone, figuring out anamolies and raising questions. I'm nowhere in the class of someone like PrestwichBlue.

I am a little overwhelmed at the support, (I used to have 150+ followers till Sunday morning!!). I am also surprised at how rattled these tough reporters have gotten, I thought they would have swatted my questions easily. These aren't necessarily bad actors, they are youngsters (mostly) who are caught in a tough business of generating excitement and clicks for their survival. But what they see as fair game is extremely unfair, on the club, the players, the management team and importantly fans. It undermines the result of years of obsessive hard work and passion. And mostly their work seems to be basis lazy copying of themes, zero evidence (MacKenna especially), loose association of facts and very little research or understanding.

Anyhow I don't intend to make it a habit of targeting anyone, but when I see obvious hypocrisy, I hope to raise my voice in defence of the club . If anything over the last 4 days, I've made some good friends and very thankful for that. I am on a break for a few days to mentally regroup and focus on a few personal projects but hope to be back on twitter soon. Thank you once again!!
Well done and thanks.
It's obvious you cannot maintain the intensity of your campaign on your own. It may be an idea to gather a group of willing and capable City fans to research and confront these anti City journalists in an organised campaign. I'm sure there lots of us out there that would be willing to join in if it meant shutting up these vermin .

I think many of us can write MacKenna's articles for him, given that his themes hardly change (the level of vitriol too)..who knows we may produce something he can sell to a rag and not self publish.
I have no objection for people anywhere pointing out injustice, but it appears very focused. Journalists call this whataboutery but they have never answered the question. Why are they so totally focused on City's connection to an overseas state when much of football has such issues.

Globalisation has changed football, and it's sad to see investigative journalism being so critical of money linked to 'third world' countries. It's of course easy to be radical when you can take on undemocratic third world regimes, but then they should ask themselves why these countries are as they are, and the answer is at home.

Thanks Bilboblue!!...and thanks to all the blues for your support...I assure you I'm not a group of people nor that intelligent (ask my wife). I've been in finance and specifically lending for over 20 years, a profession that makes one quite cynical and often nosey. The "research" that I've done is basically googling stuff on my phone, figuring out anamolies and raising questions. I'm nowhere in the class of someone like PrestwichBlue.

I am a little overwhelmed at the support, (I used to have 150+ followers till Sunday morning!!). I am also surprised at how rattled these tough reporters have gotten, I thought they would have swatted my questions easily. These aren't necessarily bad actors, they are youngsters (mostly) who are caught in a tough business of generating excitement and clicks for their survival. But what they see as fair game is extremely unfair, on the club, the players, the management team and importantly fans. It undermines the result of years of obsessive hard work and passion. And mostly their work seems to be basis lazy copying of themes, zero evidence (MacKenna especially), loose association of facts and very little research or understanding.

Anyhow I don't intend to make it a habit of targeting anyone, but when I see obvious hypocrisy, I hope to raise my voice in defence of the club . If anything over the last 4 days, I've made some good friends and very thankful for that. I am on a break for a few days to mentally regroup and focus on a few personal projects but hope to be back on twitter soon. Thank you once again!!
Ledge

Mate you are a star, I read all your tweets with Delaney, Harris and the other one and it was a fantastic read, you had all of them on toast.
It's great to get a chance to say hello to you, you're the talk of the town on here and us blues loved your put downs of those clowns.
Welcome to the mad house:)

Speculative media bullshit.

Or did I mishear Pep saying the other day that he's going nowhere?

It is a great example of click bait journalism. On my phone is a story from the daily express, it is 5 hours ago saying Pep had agreed a 3 year deal with Juve, immediately under it is another article from the same paper 2 hours ago saying pep is staying. If people click the links they will continue to make up crap.

I have no objection for people anywhere pointing out injustice, but it appears very focused. Journalists call this whataboutery but they have never answered the question. Why are they so totally focused on City's connection to an overseas state when much of football has such issues.

Globalisation has changed football, and it's sad to see investigative journalism being so critical of money linked to 'third world' countries. It's of course easy to be radical when you can take on undemocratic third world regimes, but then they should ask themselves why these countries are as they are, and the answer is at home.

It’s a pretty straight forward answer. We have broken the establishment, and naturally that causes revoke.

Everything since the arrival of Mansour has been designed to stop that happening, be it from UEFA or the Premier League.

It all comes down to money. Wherever it comes from. I find it ironic that we are being called out for corruption by 2 of the biggest corrupt organisations on planet earth.

Throughout we have remained diligent and professional. Too professional in fact because they can’t get to us.

This time I suspect is going to be different in terms of our response. I reckon we have a shit load of dirt on them which is why they are trying to put us away.

It’s a huge can of worms this time and it’s going to get messy.

Mate you are a star, I read all your tweets with Delaney, Harris and the other one and it was a fantastic read, you had all of them on toast.
It's great to get a chance to say hello to you, you're the talk of the town on here and us blues loved your put downs of those clowns.
Welcome to the mad house:)

Thanks!! Nice to be here among Blues. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.