Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just complained to the BBC online.
https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&reset=&uid=640422838#anchor
I suggest other fans could do also. If they get complaints someone, somewhere might pay attention sometime?
"Premier League bias in reporting of new Premier League fixtures.
Photograph of Liverpool holding CL trophy is not relevant to the Premier League which the article is about. Article leads with Liverpool rather than the PL Champions Manchester City. Throughout last season the BBC sport coverage was completely biased in favour of Liverpool and so with a new season the same bias continues. Acknowledge the current PL champions when reporting on a PL story and report fairly and even handedly on the clubs.
If this had been an article on the Champions League a photo of Liverpool and leading with their fixtures would have been appropriate, but it's not.
The continued bias of the sports section in the BBC in favour of Liverpool and Manchester United is blatant and constant. Please give independent neutral coverage as the BBC charter."
I thought about this earlier as I had the same thoughts as you. Then got busy with work However your post prompted me so I've submitted the below complaint to them. Thanks for the reminder

I've heard lots on fan forums about the bias shown by the BBC when it comes to a story or presentation of sports (football) in favour of LFC. Being a City fan I generally let it wash over me. But today the BBC are deliberately taking the mick. First page of BBC sport site reporting on the fixtures for next season has LFC holding aloft the CL trophy. Now come on here I know all your pundits are biased towards them but bloody hell this is nothing to do with the PL so for one its inappropriate, and two it just goes to show the bias is ingrained within the BBC. Manchester City are the champions not LFC. Manchester City gained 98 points last season so that's a RECORD breaking 198 points in the last two seasons. We hold a quadruple of English trophies and two more from last season that's SIX trophies in two years. We broke into the teens in PL records over the last two seasons and you insult us with LFC holding aloft the CL trophy on a story about the PL. You have got to be joking! You dont even hide your bias these days.

At times on this forum its fucking pitiful with some of the toys being thrown out of the pram for next to nothing to complain about.
Some people are never happy unless they whinge about anything and everything.Unfortunately its the same posters again and again ...

Wholly agree. Miserable cnuts.

Amazon pime poster

tiny raz,huge kane,rashford and dick

Just why?

forget tiny, raheem isn't even on this one... it's a disgrace don't you know

301m5h2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.