Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i dont think they expected was the back lash we gave them all you see now is the main culprits making stupid playground remarks to each other or in there articles they will at least fit us in to get a little dig then run.

Great to see our knowledgeable fans ripping these arsewipes a new one. Keep up the good work, we've faced worse than these no marks in our history.

Same here. I ripped him a good one a few weeks ago and his repetitive retort was I supported child starvation.

I think I read somewhere that the UAE has around 9.6 million foreign workers. I Imagine the workers send money home to their families. Without the money for working in the UAE I would imagine millions would be pushed into starvation. Unless of course countries like England and America find them jobs.

Really? The twat blocked me so I can't see what he does, any chance of a screenshot?

Unfortunately he seems to have deleted it but the one below is fairly typical of his bleating at the moment:

Laughable that he equates being called out for hypocrisy with smearing.

Sorry if already been mentioned but looks like the club might have moved in on some of these journalists, Ewan mackenna is sulking on twitter saying his reports won’t see the light of day because no media outlets will take them on due to our legal power. Glorious.
So it’s not because they’re a steaming pile of shit made up in his stupid little head?

One of the great pleasures of the last few days has been seeing Nick Harris's meltdown following the Twitter contributions of City Rabin. Harris is proving to be the weapons-grade bellend we all knew him to be, and it's delightful. I last saw dear old Nick tweeting Twitter itself demanding that they tell him whether Rabin was registered in the UAE because he was "smearing" journalists. All because Rabin dared to question the sanctimonious fucking prig Rob Harris in the way Rob questioned Pep. Laughable, but shows the self-importance of these people.
Is Nick Harris even a journalist?
Doesn’t he just run a blog, erroneously named Sporting Intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.