Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid not

Yes seems we’ve been conned. Post 11618 is at 3.22 not 2.22.

You’re still a twat Nick
What’s happened to the time stamps here I saw Kieth post now listed at 5:08 at work, I definitely fucked off from work at 16:30

Having a twitter spat ( conversation) with Harris. Saying he knew about this first and was checking his facts before tweeting it. Then produces a timestamp showing the Bluemoon post at 3.22 thirty minutes after his tweet.
He really is special.

Hi Nick

Listen I'm not gonna to stick up for Nick Harris he's a ****! However the default settings for BM is UTC time, 1 hour behind. If you select the correct time zone in the settings it does read 3.22 pm
What I don't know is the time zone Harris is using for his tweet and if the time stamp can be altered on Twitter.

tbh anyone stupid enough to marry an egotistical ginger cockwomble in the first place deserves a life of misery with or without his latest obsession with City.
Time stamp is wrong here too I posted this from the pub which I didn’t start walking to till 19:00 ffs @Ric what the fuck is going on? I’ve made my wife and daughter look like a twat on twitter which I don’t even use and your crazy time stamps support those twats are we bst or utc/Zulu or local stamps ?

McGeehan was the guy who posted this.

The problem was, apart from mis- identifying one of the participants, the people in the video have no connection with City, unless you believe in guilt by association or consanguinity. So McGeehan got round that by saying that Mansour is not the owner, but a stooge, a front for UAE government. He produced no evidence for this. An intellectual dishonesty of massive proportions.(click on the pic then scroll down a bit to get the full text.)

Is this actually the same video that we discussed in this thread eight fucking years ago? In particular see post #322 by SO4 on page 33

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/city-ownership.221810/

Top work if so by those hardworking professionals like McGeechan. Like bloodhounds after a story, I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.