Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leeway they get is incredible, though, isn’t it? I’ll be honest, I wanted them to win, because I don’t see them as any kind of threat (goes and washes his mouth out) by comparison with Spurs. But the world and his wife could see that they were simply overrun in that second half. It was De Gea vs Tottenham Hotspur FC. Any talk of ‘flying colours’ is just risible.

Last edited:
The leeway they get is incredible, though, isn’t it? I’ll be honest, I wanted them to win, because I don’t see them as any kind of threat (goes and washes his mouth out) by comparison with Spurs. But the world and his wife could see that they were simply overrun in that second half. It was De Gea vs Tottenham Hotspur FC. Any talk of ‘flying colours’ is just risible.

Tottenham who’s team cost less than United and a team they also beat in an fa cup semi final playing under a manager they didn’t like.

Did they win last night?

BBC News 24 Sports report is literally trawling rags social media thread to pronounce the second coming.

After lauding Becker as the best goalkeeper in the world since the first match in August sky sports news have dropped him like a dirty habit and installed the donut thief as number one. Fickle ****s.

'masterclass' the Beeb have it down as, I saw two good saves with his feet, the rest were straight at him, if they're honest the focus should be on Spurs woeful finishing and also worrying for Utd that they conceded 11 shots on target in 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.